he has a new christmas special on comedy central next sunday at 9
he has a new christmas special on comedy central next sunday at 9
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Saw that last night. Looking forward to it.
SILENCE!!! I KILL YOOOOUUUUUUU!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Sage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Walter is my hero !! </div></div>
His line about being a Wal-Mart greeter. "Welcome to Wal-Mart, get your [censored] and get out!." Thats classic...
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Sage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Walter is my hero !! </div></div>
His line about being a Wal-Mart greeter. "Welcome to Wal-Mart, get your [censored] and get out!." Thats classic... </div></div>
good stuff
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
How anyone can sit through that nonsense is beyond me...I had a DVD of his given to me..I watched about 30 mins. of it and gave it to someone else.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
you clearly have no sense of humor then because his act is one of the best things going in comedy right now
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks